Personal Licences

If you sell alcohol to members of the public you can only do so where you hold a personal licence or a personal licence holder has authorised the sale.

Prior to applying for a personal licence, you must obtain a CRB check and have achieved the accredited Level 2 course known as the Award for Personal Licence Holders. The course takes place over 1 day and has an exam that you must pass.

We can take the headache of applying for a personal licence away and not only complete all the paperwork on your behalf but also arrange the training course at a place close to where you live.

In cases where there are several people requiring a personal licence we can even run a course at premises nominated by you and at a time and date that is convenient.